August 18-19: Special MARC Penn Line Weekend Schedule
MARC Train Penn Line weekend service will operate on a modified schedule on August 18 and 19 due to a major Amtrak trackwork project at Penn Station. Specific details are being finalized, but customers can plan for the following:
Saturday, August 18
- The Sunday schedule will be operated on this date, with the addition of Trains 497, 499, 696 and 698 (the last two round trips).
- Trains 692 and 694 will terminate at Penn Station (will not continue to Martin Airport).
- Select trains will terminate or originate at West Baltimore, with complimentary bus service to Penn Station.
- A bus will depart Martin Airport at 3:30pm and arrive at BWI Rail Station in time for the 4:25pm departure of Train 491 to Washington. A bus will meet train 692 from Washington at 6:05pm and transport passengers to Martin Airport.
Sunday, August 19
- While the regular Sunday schedule will be in effect, select trains will terminate or originate at West Baltimore, with complimentary bus service to Penn Station.
Additional details on service will be posted by August 1, 2018. Thank you for riding MARC Train.