MARC Train service on Saturday, January 19
MARC Train is planning for a greater than usual number of passengers on Saturday, January 19, 2019 for events scheduled in Washington, DC. If you plan to ride on this day, please be advised of the following:
- Only the Penn Line will operate and there is no service on the weekends to Perryville, Aberdeen, Edgewood, or Seabrook stations.
- A special schedule will be in effect -- it is being developed at this time and will be posted in early January. The regular Saturday schedule will not be operated.
- There will be no service on the Brunswick or Camden Lines. These lines operate Monday-Friday only.
- Group reservations will not be accepted.
- All passengers must be in possession of a valid ticket (paper ticket or MTA CharmPass mobile device ticket) prior to boarding the train. No tickets will be sold on board the trains. All MARC Train weekend service stations have MARC ticket vending machines and ticket agents are available at Penn Station, BWI, Odenton and Union Stations.
- Passengers should expect crowded conditions. Boarding will be stopped when trains reach a safe capacity.
Additional information, including the train schedule, will be posted in early January. Please check back then for additional information.