Grand Prix of Baltimore 2013
Take MTA to the 2013 Grand Prix of Baltimore. Choose Light Rail, Metro Subway, or Local Bus and reach the race venue worry-free. Enjoy all the action of the Grand Prix of Baltimore and thanks for riding MTA
MTA Grand Prix Transit Service Guide
- MTA Metro Subway service will not be affected. (Exit at Charles Center Station West.)
- Transit Information Contact Center will be open August 28 – September 2 from 6:00 a.m. to midnight.
- MTA Transit Team reports August 30th-September 1st.
- Transit Ambassadors will be stationed at key locations throughout the system..
- For the latest Local Bus Diversion updates visit Grand Prix Local Bus Diversions
MTA Grand Prix Diversion Plan for Local Bus
The following Local Bus routes will be diverted Monday, August 26th at 9:00 p.m. until Tuesday, September 3rd at 6:00 a.m.: 3, 3x.
- The following Local Bus routes will be diverted Wednesday, August 28 at 3:00 a.m. until Tuesday, September 3rd at 6:00 a.m.: 1,7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 17, 19, 27, 30, 35, 36, 46, 61, 64, 120 and 160.
MTA Grand Prix Shutdown Plan for Light Rail:
- Beginning Thursday, August 29th at 3:00 a.m., Light Rail will shut down a section of track between Baltimore Street and Hamburg Street stops. (Section will re-open on Tuesday, September 3rd at 5:00 a.m.)
- Thursday, August 29, through Monday, September 2nd Light Rail will operate as follows:
Southbound service: Trains will terminate at the University Center/Baltimore Street Stop. Please board Light Rail Shuttle Bus to continue southbound.
Northbound service: Trains will terminate at the Hamburg Street Stop. Please board Light Rail Shuttle Bus to continue northbound.
- During Grand Prix:
- Free Shuttle Bus between Penn Station and Mt. Royal stops at 30-minute intervals.
- Free Shuttle Bus between Baltimore Street and Hamburg Street stops.
|Thursday, August 29||5:00 a.m. – Midnight|
|Friday, August 30:||5:00 a.m. – Midnight|
|Saturday, August 31||6:00 a.m. – Midnight|
|Sunday, September 1:||6:00 a.m. – Midnight|
|Monday, September 2:||8:00 a.m. – Midnight|
|Tuesday, September 3:||5:00 a.m. – Midnight|
MTA Grand Prix Diversion Plan for Mobility
- Due to the expected overflow of traffic and road closures, mobility customers are advised to plan ahead and expect significant delays during the Grand Prix of Baltimore.