MARC Train-Federal Shutdown-update
MARC Train will be running full service on all three lines until further notice. Any changes to MARC Train schedules will be posted here on our website and also sent out through our MTA Maryland Alerts system (click link to sign up).
Passengers are reminded of weekly and monthly ticket refund policies, which are outlined below:
One-way tickets are non-refundable.
Weekly tickets are refundable if return postmark dated no later than 11:59 pm the Friday prior to the effective week.
Monthly and TLC tickets are refundable when presented at a ticket office or based on return postmark dated, as follows:
- Postmarked prior to effective month = 100% refund
- Postmarked 1st through 5th of effective month = 75% refund
- Postmarked 6th through 10th of effective month = 50% refund
- Postmarked after the 10th of effective month = 0% refund
- The Transit Link Card (TLC) portion ($108.00) is non-refundable under any circumstance.
Refunds will not be given for any fare media purchased with transit benefits. Refunds can only be made from an Amtrak ticket office or Commuter Direct.