Full service on Commuter Bus - Wednesday, January 27
MTA Commuter Bus will operate full service on all routes on Wednesday, January 27. As a reminder, please follow these guidelines to ensure safe travel. Although the snow has stopped falling, there will be significant re-freezing overnight and the danger of slips, trips, and falls is real.
- Wear appropriate footwear with good tread--men's dress shoes and women's heels are strongly discouraged.
- Add at least 20 extra minutes to your drive from home to the parking lot--roads will be icy/slick.
- Drive slowly in your boarding area's parking lot.
- WALK DO NOT RUN from your car to your bus.
- Take extra care boarding and leaving your motorocoach.
Thank you for riding MTA Commuter Bus and please be careful.