MARC Service Status - Wednesday, January 27
MARC will continue to offer a reduced service on Wednesday, January 27 as MARC and our partners at Amtrak, CSX Transportation, and Bombardier continue to work to recover from Blizzard Jonas.
The following is the operational status of each line tomorrow:
Penn Line – Will operate on an “S” weekday schedule. Only trains with an "S" under the train number in the printed timetable will operate.
Camden Line – The following trains are the only Camden Line trains that will operate:
- Train 845 (6:10am departure from Camden Yards)
- Train 849 (7:10am departure from Camden Yards)
- Train 851 (8:05am departure from Camden Yards)
- Train 846 (8:00am departure from Union Station)
- Train 853 (3:40pm departure from Camden Yards)
- Train 850 (4:13pm departure from Union Station)
- Train 852 (4:43pm departure from Union Station)
- Train 856 (5:53pm departure from Union Station)
All trains will make all stops. Service will resume at Greenbelt, however, the station will not be accessible for passengers who cannot walk up and down stairs.
Brunswick Line – The following trains are the only Brunswick Line trains that will operate:
- Train 874 (6:05am departure from Brunswick). This train will originate in Brunswick
- Train 876 (6:40am departure from Brunswick)
- Train 880 (7:45am departure from Brunswick)
- Train 873 (3:30pm departure from Union Station)
- Train 877 (4:55pm departure from Union Station)
- Train 881 (6:20pm departure from Union Station). This train will terminate in Brunswick.
There will be no service to West Virginia stations or Monocacy and Frederick. The 515 MTA Commuter bus is an option for Frederick and Monocacy passengers; MARC weekly and monthly passes are honored. All trains will make all stops between Brunswick and Washington.
As a reminder, please follow these guidelines to ensure safe travel. Although the snow has stopped falling, there will be significant re-freezing overnight and the danger of slips, trips, and falls is real.
- Wear appropriate footwear with good tread--men's dress shoes and women's heels are strongly discouraged.
- Add at least 20 extra minutes to your drive from home to the station--roads will be icy/slick.
- Drive slowly in your station's parking lot.
- WALK DO NOT RUN from your car to your train.
- Take extra care boarding and detraining, especially on low-level platforms.
Thank you for riding the MARC Train Service and please be careful.